RE: man goes into an infinite loop

> From: Dave Korn
>
> Gary R. Van Sickle wrote on 30 October 2008 05:05:
>
> >> A Serif-Font walks into a bar
> >>
> >> and the barman says ...
> >>
> >> We don't want your type in here
> >>

> >> --
> >> zzapper
> >> http://www.successtheory.com/tips/vimtips.html
> >

> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHH
> AAAA!!!!!!
> >
> > Oh man, those are going in the act!
>
>   Maybe for maximum effect it should be "Comic Sans" rather
> than "A Serif-Font"?  After all, everybody hates Comic Sans!

Yeah, I was resisting the urge to make improvements, but let's see...
Hmmm...  Ok:

A Type 1 font, a Speedo font, and a TrueType font walk into an X11R5 bar.
The barkeep says to the TrueType font, "Hey!  We don't serve your kind
here!"

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that that, ladies and
gentlemen, is PURE COMEDY GOLD!  Plus it earns me +10 Nerd Points(tm)!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle