Re: Removing the hippo

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 04:24:27PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Mike Marchywka wrote on 06 October 2008 16:09:
>
>>> OCX is fairly far from the core goals of Cygwin.
>>
>> Everything is about wierd graphics download. That hippo would look better
>> as a 32bit BMP animated even better, charging into the linux penguin.
>> Otherwise my CPU is just
>> wasted, and what good is VM unless that disk drive is thrashing about.
>> LOL.
>
>cgf error: Needs more coffee.

No, I was thinking that with the PCYMTNQREAIYR that it was possible that
the OP would actually think that OCX documentation was needed and didn't
want to let the assertion go by.  But I was really thinking about the
children.  They love to read archives and might think that OCX
documentation was really somthing that Cygwin needed.