RE: Removing the hippo

> From: dave.korn@artimi.com
> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> Subject: RE: Removing the hippo
> Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:26:54 +0100
>
> Danilo Turina wrote on 06 October 2008 08:16:
>
>> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> Nick Rogness wrote a message with the subject "Removing the hippo":
>>>
>>> ...am I the only one that took one look at the subject and thought
>>> "wrong list"? ;-)
>>>

>> You are not alone...
>

> Actually, I thought "Wrong subject line" - it should have been "Unleashing
> the hippo", not "Removing" it.
>
> Well, that's the email that I was hoping to read, anyway :)

Unfortunately, there are probably many people who can't appreciate the
difference between a few lines of text and an animated Flash ad that
somehow manages to use up an entire Pentium to animate snow flakes
or zoom in on a product of no interest to me.

Does the hippo try to download an OCX or put viruses on my machine?

BTW, the cygwin documentation is very light on OCX support.