Re: stat failed when using japanese encode(Shift-JIS) file name

I'm so sorry. My English is poor, but I can understand what you said.

I love cygwin, so I want cygwin to become more popular in Japan.
I'm making a two pane console file manager like Midnight Commander.
It's the Minnu's Filer2(http://www.geocities.jp/daisuke530221jp).
The file manger can work propery in Linux, FreeBSD, OSX.
But the file manger can't work propery in utf8-cygwin with using
Japanese Encode file name.
And it can't use Japanese encode file name sometimes in cygwin.
(Now I know why it can't work. When file name using \ at last of 2byte
character, cygwin can't work properly)

I love windows but this hestating bug make me being going to buy MacBook.
I'm so sorry.

Daisuke Minato, minato.daisuke@gmail.com