Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR

Not to my knowledge.  <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI>.

> I still think the OLOCA should at least have a link back to such a page,
> however, for convenience if nothing else.

Quoting myself: "I've already offered to put a link to a page that strived
to become a comprehensive list of solutions to the PCYMTNQREAIYR/TOFU
problems".  If such a page were created and brought to my attention, I
will put a link to it into the PCYMTNQREAIYR and TOFU entries in the
OLOCA.

> Heck, just make the word "configure" in the acronym's expansion be the
> link :-). Then there is no new text.

I actually don't mind new text -- it will make the link explicit, and will
also show up in wtf output.

> Oh, and I wouldn't worry about Thunderbird, given that the *default*
> configuration is correct. If someone is using Thunderbird and doing it
> wrong, there's a good chance that's because they made the change
> intentionally.

Thunderbird was actually a vague recollection on my part of someone else's
complaint, as I don't use it.  But I do know for a fact that pine would
quote the raw address in some situations (e.g., when the real name is not
provided) unless it's configured properly.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"