RE: Who hasn't been badly flamed?

I believe you are not recalling accurately.

> but have absolutely no desire to reread
> through such dreck in the archives looking for a link to give
> you.

Indeed.  Seems that there are a few people here that would rather baselessly
malign me than search the archives in vain and have to eat their words.

>  Especially since you seem unlikely to acknowlege it at such.

Did you miss this part sir?:

"Please point out an instance of where I have "flamed" you, so that I may
apologize, and we can both put the terrible tragedy behind us."

If it's "flame", let's put it out.  If it ain't, let's stop the false
accusations, huh?

> Instead, I invite you to privately reread all your messages
> criticising others and reflect upon them.

No, you're the one doing the accusing, it's your job to do the legwork.  If
indeed there are "all [these] messages criticising others" flowing from me,
it should surely be trivial to find just one example that's a "flame" in the
archives, should it not?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle