RE: I want to believe!

----Original Message----

  "Alle wir werden durch seinen Nudlich Anhang berührt".  (I'm sure that
babelfish will have adequately translated that for me!)

>At least I'm pretty sure that you're joking.
>
> I just read the article.
>
> "Instead, they argue that design is the best scientific explanation for
>  the stunning complexity of the cellular processes that underlie life,
>  and for the evidence of how life actually developed."

  Wrong article.  I was referring to  http://www.venganza.org/ as per my
first post in this thread!  If you haven't read it yet, you should; it's a
very important contribution to the debate.

> What a crap.  Take a couple of billion micro-organisms and give them
> a billion years time to get used to their environment.  Doesn't sound
> too surprising to me that a lot of intelligently appearing live forms
> are a result of that process.  No place for a creator in that picture
> if you ask me.

  (I'll write a serious-minded rebuttal of the claims in the article when I
have more spare time.)

    cheers,
      DaveK