Re: Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X

On 17-May-2005 0:50, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

>>(And in any case, neither -H for --hide and -i for --hippo actually
>>work, it's only used internally by popt.  I think...)
>>

>Ah, that explains it.  You could add them to shortopts, and it'd work.
>Also, since 'H' for '--hide' is only used internally, you can change it to
>any other character with very little pain.  After all, Big-H is much more
>appropriate for "hippo" -- don't you think? ;-)

Agreed.

>>Thanks for the code review.  Too bad that it's all for
>>nothing^H^H^H^H^H^H^H fun, since, obviously, we're never going to
>>release this.  :-)
>>
>> - Michael
>>

>Aww, too bad.  I'm sure Corinna and CGF would be de-lighted to see such a
>demonstration of the Cygwin spirit in one of the core packages... :-)
>	Igor

Well, now that Chuck has just released a new version of Cygutils, I
don't want to have to make him go through another one.  ;-)
But next time there is a "proper" change to cygstart, I'll see if I can
sneak something in...

 - Michael

(Hmm, sneaking a Hippo in might be tricky...)