Re: how does mailx work

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 09:52:33AM +0800, Carlo Florendo wrote:

What makes you guys so great at guessing?

It wasn't really a guess. I was sure that mailx worked that way but I've learned that it is best to not speak authoritatively about this kind of thing unless I've carefully checked source code myself.

I'm thinking that one day, I'd contribute one small package to cygwin
or maintain some small package, or whatever.

Please jump in! We need maintainers. Are you interested in maintaining doxygen? We just had a maintainer meltdown in cygwin-apps and are looking for a new maintainer.

Whew! What a privilege you have to offer. :) Let me first read what it takes to be a maintainer and what doxygen does. I hope to be able to help.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Carlo

--