RE: Spice on cygwin?

----Original Message----

  Actually, the most successful marketers are not those who tell you how
rich they're going to be....  the most successful marketers are those who
tell you how rich *you're* going to be.

  However, I am evil, and completely dishonest[*], so I guess I'm qualified.

    cheers,
      DaveK

[*]  Reconciling these two statements is left as an exercise for the reader,
or one of those computers in old sci-fi stories that explodes at the first
hint of a paradox or self-contradiction....