Re: no comment......

On Apr 14 13:13, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

But I have a comment.

Reading the user manual is the first important step.  Extrapolating from
the user manual is the next important step.  If something's missing (a
user manual *can't* contain every border case), experimenting is the next
step.  If that would come more naturally to people, the traffic on the
Cygwin list would drop by 80%.

Corinna