Re: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.

On Feb  2 14:20, Dave Korn wrote:
> > On Feb  2 09:01, One Angry User wrote:
> > > On a sunny Wednesday, the second day of February, 2005, Dave Korn's computer
> >   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >   What's that?  Sarcasm?
> >
> >   It's exactly as grey, rainy and cold to make this a really bad day.
> >   I'm just glad that I don't have vacations right now.
> >
> > Corinna
>
>   What are you talking about?  It's lovely outside, just take a look out the
> window!

I do!  And then I look into the display again since even the medium grey
I use as background color in my xterms looks more lovely than what I
see outside.

[talking another look]

Oh, lovely, really.  Now it's snowing and raining together.  The color
of the sky turned from dark grey into stone grey.  With patches of grey38
and grey23 according to rgb.txt.  Blerch.

Corinna