Re: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts

On Jan 18 10:48, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > For the acronym TOFU see
> > http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=TOFU&Find=Find
>
> I think this is a pun on "everybody hates tofu"...  But I *like* tofu (the
> food kind, not the quoting kind). :-D

In case of the quoting kind I'm under the impression you like "FU".
Sorry to say that but I hate(*) reading your replies since they are
very often 160 lines quote and 3 lines reply.

> >  "If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
> >   summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
> >   enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure
> >   readers understand when they start to read your response. [...]
> >   Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the entire original!"
>
> Well, I haven't used the above nearly enough to justify an acronym...  And

Why not introduce it for further using?  Using the TOFU acronym is
very common at least in german MLs and NGs and it's right on the spot.

Corinna

(*) In terms of size and quoting style, not in terms of content.