charset changes

I'm in awe at Corinna's latest locale changes. Getting closer and
closer to the real thing.

A couple of points:
- With TIS-620 now being returned as the nl_langinfo name for the Thai
codepage CP874, I think it should also be recognised as a charset name
by setlocale(). A Google search shows that both th_TH.TIS620 and
th_TH.TIS-620 are in use, so perhaps best to add both. Shall I send a
newlib patch?
- Not a new issue, but is there any point in accepting JIS as a
character set name, given that it isn't actually implemented?

And a complete nitpick: __set_charset_from_locale has lots of separate
calls to strcpy to set the charset. These could be consolidated by
assigning the charset name to a local variable and copying it in one
place.

Andy