Re: Filenames with Win32 special characters (or: Interix filename compatibility)

On Jul 16 19:20, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:40:00PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >The mount(1) command needs still to be changed to reflect all the changes
> >of the last couple of days.  Chris, would you mind to take a stab at this?
>
> Sure.  The mount command is overdue for a facelift.

Thanks!  I promise to change the documentation accordingly.

Apropos documentation.  I think I will check in what I have.  Even though
it's not yet finished, I guess it's much better than having only really
bad documentation.

I was thinking of uploading the docs to cygwin.com for easy preview by
potential users.  What about http://cygwin.com/1.7/cygwin-ug-net?
I haven't looked over the FAQ yet, so, no FAQ yet.