Re: fallout of path conversion work? [No endline conversion while in dir that can be reached via both textmode and binmode mounts]

Yep, I saw that (you mean /test/cygwin/t/d should be in text mode).
                                         ^
It's coming from trying to fix an old oddity where reaching
a directory through a symlink gave a result different than
reaching it directly. Now both ways give the same result, but
it's not the one intended. I will fix it.

Pierre