Re: HEADSUP everyone: 32/64bit changes are commited

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> I've now rebuild from scratch multiple times and IWFM.  Details?

Everything is fine until actually building the dll, where it complains
about fopen64.
Indeed nm doesn't show fopen64 in libc.a.  Did you build on Windows?

> Worse:  People with uids > 64K will
> be unable to login for no apparent reason (from the users perspective).

Fortunately there are none today (they quickly edit /etc/passwd), and
there won't be until "id" is recompiled. We should leave that for the end.

Pierre