Re: Many pthread failures in the test suite, one setgroup failure

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:32:30AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 10:27, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> Not easily.  I'm behind a firewall.  I'll tinker some and see if it is
>> possible.
>
>Oh, thats easy if you can ssh out. I'll give you ssh access to my
>machine. Then you simply setup a ssh port forward back to your machine
>from a high port number to your ssh listening port. Instant access :].

The last time I tried to do something like that it didn't work.

I was just going to open a hole through to the windows machine.

Btw, I seem to be getting an EBUSY from the
pthread_mutex_lock(&cvthing.lock) in mythread().

Looking at the pthread code, I don't see how that is possible.