Some feedback needed for list of changes from 1.3.13

Here is the list of changes that I have derived from the ChangeLog.

I'd like some more details from Corinna and Pierre.

Do we need more pthread explanation?  Probably.

Any other details would be welcome.

cgf

Changes since 1.3.12-2:

- Clean up defensive handler code when DLL is compiled with
  -DDEBUGGING.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Recognize CYGWIN_DEBUG environment variable when DLL is compiled
  with -DDEBUGGING.

- Implements commands TIOCMGET, TIOCMSET and TIOCINQ.  Also fix handling
  of rts and dtr on Windows 9x.  (Jacek Trzcinski)

- Always round time_t down to nearest second for functions which deal with
  time_t.  (David MacMahon)

- Include lib*.info files.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Fix problem where man crashes when suspended and brought to the foreground.
  (Christopher Faylor)

- Properly display all drives when 'ls'ing /cygdrive.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Attempt to speed up generic select call.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Speed up socket I/O. (Conrad Scott)

- Fix FIONBIO call. (Conrad Scott)

- Export "no" part of options when CYGWIN=export is used.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Fix fork-from-thread on Windows 9x.  (Thomas Pfaff)

- Insure that signal mask is correctly restored after returning from a signal
  handler. (Pavel Tsekov)

- Use new Doug Lea malloc for all malloc operations. (Christopher Faylor)

- Correctly send SIGWINCH when console window changes size.

- Fix readv/writev.  (Conrad Scott)

- Attempt to tighten up "multiple cygwin" detection.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Export getc_unlocked, getchar_unlocked, putc_unlocked, putchar_unlocked
  functions. (Nicholas Wourms)

- Improve operation of poll() with sockets.  (Boris Schaeling, Corinna Vinschen)

- Improve/speed-up cygwin startup when cygwin=tty (Christopher January)

- Fix vmin == 0 operation for ttys.

- /proc improvements.  (Christopher January)

- Speed up shortcut handling.  (Corinna Vinschen)

- Many cygserver improvements.  (Conrad Scott)

- Many pthread improvements (Robert Collins, Thomas Pfaff)

- Allow opening of directories on Windows 9x.  (Pierre Humblet)