Re: setup.exe stalled?

> One thing that I noticed is that if you cycle through the "View"
> selections, when you come around to "Category" again, there is nothing
> displayed for installation.

Huh? Nothing *displayed* or *nothing selected*. What happens if you
expand a single category that had selected items previously?

> I don't suppose that anyone wants to look into this...

Sure.

If the bug is that nothing is listed for selection, I'll go figure it
out. If the bug is that no categories are expanded, then it's a fairly
easy thing to do to find the categories that have selected items, and
then expand them all automatically.

Rob