Re: Setup.exe 2.78.2.2 test satisfactory

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> This is the "retrieve" option.  It works ok for me.

I knew it should be the retrieve option but your's does it??? - I think my
wording was wrong - it is not the retrieve option that got lost but the fact it
came up by default as keep Ie: I select download from internet and the current
version has already been downloaded but not installed it should show up as keep
instead of showing the version as if it still needs downloading.  Then if you
want to retrieve you click it until it gets to retrieve. It appears to do this
if it is installed since we have a bunch of keeps already.

Brian Keener wrote:
> Boy, you guys sure changed this code around - I had gotten pretty familiar
> with the old choose.cc and now I'm starting from scratch all over again.

I am too - you guys have streamlined this way over the point of me just looking
at it and figuring out whats going out.  It's so compact my limited knowledge
is big time lost.

bk