crashme testing

http://people.delphi.com/gjc/crashme.html

I've done some testing of the 'crashme' program against some of the
new cygwin snapshots and have gotten interesting results (high CPU usage,
lockups, etc). I've tried to articulate things via strace, but don't
really know what to look for. The strace logs are pretty huge :/

If anyone wants to give it a try, the supplied makefile with crashme works
with cygwin. The commandline I've been trying is:
'crashme +2000 31337 100'.

Hope this helps find some bugs, sorry I couldn't give more detail..