w32api divergence issues

The w32api headers are diverging away from Anders' set, and that's going
to start causing problems unless we do regular merges back and forth.

My source tree is based on Anders' 0.2.0 snapshot from 1999-08-02, and
then some minor local changes. This is quite different from what's in
winsup right now, and I really hope that these changes have been
forwarded to Anders.

I've been unable to contact Anders recently, and don't know whether he's
applying changes sent cygwin-dev list (and some of these changes are
applied w/out corresponding message to cygwin-dev I'm sure). If there's
interest, I can do a merge and submit the changes.

These are times I really miss not having a publicly available CVS repo for
Cygwin!

Regards,
Mumit