Re: Terminal handling with the 990809 snapshot

I've applied this patch.  Hopefully, it will be in tonight's snapshot.

Kazuhiro, would you do me a favor and advertise this in the cygwin
mailing list?  I'd like people to use it but it would be best if
the "compplaints" or observations went straight to you.

-chris