Re: [ITP] AtomicParsley

On 2014-06-04 17:02, David Stacey wrote:
On 04/06/2014 00:32, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
As for the actual build, you should drop src_compile() and use the
default cygautoreconf/cygconf/cygmake combination. Cygwin-specific
READMEs are optional, so you may drop that too if you wish.  Otherwise
this looks GTG.

As per your suggestion I have dropped src_compile(). I've also removed
my custom src_install() - I don't need this since I'm not installing a
man page anymore. I've kept the Cygwin-specific README, as this is
generated and it would be more work to remove it than keep it.

If you're happy with this then please could you (or CGF) add an entry
for AtomicParsley to cygwin-pkg-maint. I'll give the new build one last
test tomorrow and then upload it.

Added to cygwin-pkg-maint; please upload whenever you're ready.

Thanks for the contribution!

Yaakov