Re: inetutils upset messages

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 08:23:04PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>>>After sleeping on this, I see what happened now.  I'll fix this in upset ASAP.
>>
>> Should be fixed.
>
>Thank you very much for your patience.  I'll keep my paws from this for
>a while, though. :-)

There was nothing to be patient about since the real problems were all
mine.  Just about everything that you did should have been caught but
upset wasn't up to the task.  The current upload system is better than
what we had but it is still too delicate for normal humans.  Give me
another ten years and I'll probably improve it.

cgf