RE: [ITP] onc-rpc-headers-20140129-1

 Hello!

> I'd be happy to hand off rpcgen. All it would take is a coordinated
> upload, once Pavel's combined package is ready.

 Good.
 I think we can safely experiment on x86-64 version. On i386 this new package would conflict with old sunrpc, however sunrpc contains portmapper which is vital for NFS server functioning. Replacing of sunrpc requires to port rpcbind, as well as adding some patches to current NFS server.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia