Re: [64bit] mscgen

On 12/09/13 00:11, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-09-09 01:16, David Stacey wrote:
In my capacity as doxygen maintainer, I have a build of mscgen for
64-bit Cygwin. Doxygen can use this package to add sequence diagrams to
the output. For sake of completeness, you may wish to take this until
such a time as Michael McTernan (the mscgen maintainer) is ready to
provide his own version.

As he hasn't been heard from in two years, sounds like a good plan; uploaded. Should this be added to doxygen's requires:?

I'll leave that one to your expert judgement really. mscgen isn't required by doxygen all the time; it's only invoked if you use the \msc or \mscfile commands in your mark-up. It depends whether you see a minimal install as important, or would sooner install more packages but get fewer surprises.

If you do add mscgen to doxygen's 'requires' line then please could you consider bringing GraphViz over from Ports - doxygen can use 'dot' in the same way, so whatever we decide for mscgen should also apply to GraphViz.

Thanks for uploading,

Dave.