Re: [RFU] TeX Live 2013

On 6/21/2013 7:49 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
Hi Ken,

On Jun 20 21:16, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun 20 15:07, Ken Brown wrote:
On Jun 20 12:10, Ken Brown wrote:
I'm giving four separate wget commands below to make it clear
what's happening:

The first is for noarch packages that are already in the 64bit
distro; you can simply copy them from the 64bit release area
instead of using wget if that's easier.

The second is for arch-dependent packages.

The third makes a bunch of packages obsolete, due to upstream
reorganization.  Please check one or two to make sure I've done it
right.

And the fourth is to remove the obsolescent
texlive-collection-texinfo from the dependencies of some already
obsolete tetex packages (see
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-05/msg00113.html).
texlive-collection-texinfo should also be removed from the
dependencies of lyx.

Gosh.  Ken, would you like to have upload privileges?  The list of
TexLive packages always give me a mild stroke.

If you fill out http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi with me
as approver, you can upload your packages as you see fit (and maybe
help
uploading other maintainer's packages once in a while...)

OK, I'll do that.  What email address should I use for you?  The one
in the Cygwin ChangeLogs?

Yep.

And is there a document with guidelines for uploading packages?

Something has gone wrong with your TexLive update.  Upset produces
thie following report every five minutes:

upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package
texlive-collection-documentation-polish
requires non-existent package texlive-collection-
upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package
texlive-collection-documentation-portuguese requires non-existent package
texlive-collection-langportugese
upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package texlive-collection-langtibetan
requires
non-existent package omega

Can you fix that, please?

Sorry about that.  It should be fixed now.

For future reference, is the upset log accessible? That way I could check for errors myself after an upload.

Ken