Re: [ITA] gmp (libgmp-devel / libgmp3 / libgmpxx4)

On 26/03/2013 11:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> On Mar 12 23:50, Dave Korn wrote:
>>> Fascinatingly the tests for libmpc do run, although ldd gets confused
>>> about what libraries it depends on and stops midway after outputting a
>>> dependence on ?????.
>>>
>>> If the second gcc47 test release is made within this week I'd prefer
>>> that to roll the packages, otherwise I'll set up a second installation
>>> with the current release.  I'll put all packages for the gcc47 branch
>>> into [test], like gcc itself, is that correct?
>>   I haven't yet had an explicit go-ahead for that -2 release, but I've been
>> rerolling it with the mpfr (shared libgcc) fix in order to be ready.  Gonna
>> check the same fix into upstream trunk tonight as well.
>
> How's the state of affairs?

  I've realised that I should re-roll the release after updating to the latest
cygport, as I don't yet have the version with the debuginfo changes, which I
assume are desirable?

  If that's not so important, I could upload the existing build today and then
re-roll a -3 with debuginfo, does anyone prefer it one way or the other?

    cheers,
      DaveK