Re: gdk-pixbuf update? (attn: Chuck)

On 8/21/2012 3:17 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
Chuck, for someone who hates flag days with a passion[1], you have most
ironically forced one upon us without warning. Please rectify that by
restoring libpng14-devel (with 1.4-versioned files only, of course) ASAP.

Actually, I was just following your suggestion from a few /years/ back that we don't need to keep around multiple dev packages for libpng. But, given that its presence is now ingrained in other packages, I can easily bring it back.

--
Chuck