make-3.81-3 (ITA??)

I'd like to get make updated to accept paths with colons on Cygwin. The patch that enables this behavior has been available and in fairly wide use for almost 2 years.

I've read http://cygwin.com/setup.html. I've followed the instructions up to "Updating a Package", which seems to imply that only package owners can update a package.

How does a non-package owner go about updating a package? Who's the current make package owner? Is make available for adoption?

My updated make-3.81-3 package is available for download here:

http://bdevx.qualcomm.com/cygwin/make

Thanks,
Rob