Re: [RFU] doxygen-1.5.5-1

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
I would also recommend to build outside of the source tree.

I didn't know it was possible with non-autoconf build systems. Thank you for cluing me in about:

lndirs

this. :)

-MAN1DIR = man/man1
+MAN1DIR = share/man/man1

Yes, too bad there isn't a --mandir switch in Doxygen's configure script.

There is also some nice
documentation included in the doc directory in the source tree. Maybe
you should include it too.

Done, and re-uploaded to same URLs as previous.

This step means the package now requires tetex to build. I hope that's okay...