Re: CMake 2.4.7-1 ready

Bill Hoffman wrote:

> OK, I have figured out what happened.  CMake 2.4.7-1 was the first release
> of cmake done with cpack for cygwin.  It was not generating gnu style
> tar files.
> I have changed that, so it should work with setup now.

I've also updated setup to accept the tar magic of just "ustar\0", so
those cpack tar files should now work (I tested with the cmake package
and it extracted OK.)  And if it happens again the user should get a
dialog about invalid tar format instead of it silently just doing
nothing.

Of course this won't take effect until the next setup release (unless
you use a snapshot) so bumping the cmake packages is still a good idea.

( http://cygwin.com/setup/snapshots/setup-2.577.exe )

Brian