mpfr-2.2.1 package for upload

I have packaged mpfr-2.2.1.  Minor update from 2.2.0.  Builds OOTB.  All 117 tests pass.

I have fixed my stupid setup.hint errors from the initial release by using
the setup.hint files on cygwin.com.  Sorry about that.

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/mpfr-2.2.1-1-src.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/mpfr-2.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/libmpfr-devel-2.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr-devel/setup.hint

http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr1/libmpfr1-2.2.1-1.tar.bz2
http://billinghurst.customer.netspace.net.au/cygwin/mpfr/libmpfr1/setup.hint

	David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.