Re: PHP ITP Status Update (was: [Maybe-ITP] PHP)

Max,

I'd like you to take a look at Gentoo Linux PHP ebuild,
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dev-lang/php/ . It handles
single-pass build of cli, cgi and apache module if "fastbuild" USE
option is set and always worked fine to me.You can get great ideas how
to run single pass cygwin php build looking at the gentoo php build
script.