[ITP] monotone

Well, here we are. I just gave a try at it, and it well seems that monotone-0.25 likes our current boost package and does compile against it.

What's that?
monotone is a free distributed version control system. it provides a simple, single-file transactional version store, with fully disconnected operation and an efficient peer-to-peer synchronization protocol. it understands history-sensitive merging, lightweight branches, integrated code review and 3rd party testing. it uses cryptographic version naming and client-side RSA certificates. it has good internationalization support, has no external dependencies, runs on linux, solaris, OSX, windows, and other unixes, and is licensed under the GNU GPL.
Files?
http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/monotone-0.25-1.tar.bz2
http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/monotone-0.25-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.lapo.it/cygwin/setup.hint

Checksums?
0657f3ef0778ca005ac73e8ab4639ec2bcc808ec
b27c1c503e5f70cfc1cc4a2663ed84a33385f954

setup.hint:
# setup.hint for monotone
sdesc: "free distributed version control system"
ldesc: "monotone is a free distributed version control system. it provides a simple, single-file transactional version store, with fully disconnected operation and an efficient peer-to-peer synchronization protocol. it understands history-sensitive merging, lightweight branches, integrated code review and 3rd party testing. it uses cryptographic version naming and client-side RSA certificates. it has good internationalization support, has no external dependencies, runs on linux, solaris, OSX, windows, and other unixes, and is licensed under the GNU GPL."
category: Devel
requires: libiconv2 libintl3 zlib
#maintainer: Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>
PS: "make test" doesn't compile, it doesn't find libboost_unit_test_framework-gcc-mt-s.a, but I tested that against my local databases (created by mingw binary as found on the website, version 0.23) and, after a "monotone db migrate" to upgrate 0.23 format to 0.25 one) it worked perfectly.

Lapo