[ITP-adopt] curl 7.15.0

According to the last of Corinna's pings that I read, the curl packages
were abandoned with no response from the maintainer.  If that is not the
case then ignore the rest of this.

I would like to adopt these packages and maintain them.  The current
packaged version is somewhat old anyway, and I believe that someone
mentioned it being vulnerable to a security flaw.  Below are packages
for 7.15.0.

The major changes that I have made compared to the old packaging are as
follows:

1. I have split the runtime into its own libcurl3 package.  This will
help for future ABI changes.  I don't think that anything currently
links against libcurl.  The only packages currently in the distro that
require it are clamav and vorbis-tools.  I checked clamav and it
apparently calls curl when running freshclam but it is not directly
linked to libcurl.  I did not check vorbis-tools but I assume it's the
same situation.  On the other hand, one example of a popular program
that does link to libcurl is PHP, and so I suppose I'm just looking
ahead to the day when we finally get PHP in the distro and libcurl
decides to change its ABI.  I'm certainly willing to forget this and
package the .dll with the 'curl' package if there is some reason for
that, but I figured that it would be a good opportunity to do the right
thing.

2. I linked against GNUTLS instead of OpenSSL.  This eliminates a nasty
potential GPL issue, which is detailed at
<http://curl.haxx.se/legal/licmix.html>.  Essentially, the situation is
that OpenSSL+libcurl is fine license-wise, but if someone then tried to
link that libcurl to a pure GPL app they'd be in violation of the GPL
because of its incompatibility with the BSD advertising clause of
OpenSSL.  A lot of GPL programs have the "openssl exception" for this
very reason, but libcurl can't count on that.  It's probably not an
issue right now for Cygwin, but it just seemed easier to me to ignore
the potential problem and use GNUTLS.  GNUTLS doesn't support everything
that openssl does, but the things it lacks (like the ancient SSLv2) seem
to be relatively minor corner-cases.

3. The HTML versions of the manpages are not included.  It seemed
wasteful to have identical docs in two formats, but I'm willing to
include the html if it's an issue.

4. I used the GBS instead of whatever was in use before.

Please review my packaging, since I'm sure I made a trivial mistake
somewhere.

sdesc: "command line tool for transferring files with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP,
etc."
ldesc: "cURL is a command line tool for transferring files with URL
syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, GOPHER, TELNET, DICT,
FILE and LDAP. curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT,
FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password
authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos...), file
transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks."
category: Web Net
requires: cygwin libcurl3

http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/curl-7.15.0-1-src.tar.bz2
http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/curl-7.15.0-1.tar.bz2
http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/setup.hint

sdesc: "runtime library for cURL"
ldesc: "cURL is a command line tool for transferring files with URL
syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, GOPHER, TELNET, DICT,
FILE and LDAP. curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT,
FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password
authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos...), file
transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks."
category: Libs
requires: cygwin libgnutls11 zlib
external-source: curl

http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/libcurl3/libcurl3-7.15.0-1.tar.bz2
http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/libcurl3/setup.hint

sdesc: "development support files for cURL/libcurl (headers, static
libs, samples, and docs)"
ldesc: "cURL is a command line tool for transferring files with URL
syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, GOPHER, TELNET, DICT,
FILE and LDAP. curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT,
FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password
authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos...), file
transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks."
category: Web Net Devel
requires: cygwin libcurl3 curl
external-source: curl

http://dessent.net/cygwin/release/curl/curl-devel/curl-devel-7.15.0-1.tar.bz2