This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: EMF support in pstoedit? (was: Re: pstoedit-3.42: Updated trial packages)
- From: "James R. Phillips" <antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 07:18:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: EMF support in pstoedit? (was: Re: pstoedit-3.42: Updated trial packages)
- Reply-to: antiskid56-cygwin at yahoo dot com
--- "Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
> The EMF plugin is missing. libEMF is availabe now, could we have an
> updated pstoedit with EMF module included, please?
> Meanwhile I will build my own,
Please see the thread beginning at
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-10/msg00195.html . A link was
attempted, but it resulted in a buggy app. I have not had time to further
investigate. If you can discover the source of the problem, I would most
thoughtfully consider a patch to the build.
BTW, any progress on the g++ issue identified in