Re: 6th summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

It's about time that I replied...  I've been swamped with more responsibilities at work and haven't been able to maintain my packages.  They are all out of date.  One collection (c-client and uw-imap*) has a security issue that would be resolved by upgrading the package to the current released version.  The package also still needs to be re-built against the current openssl version.

All of my packages below should be considered "for grabs".  If anyone wants to take over any of them, the src packages should have all of the necessary scripts for re-creating packages.

thank you,
-Abe