Re: RECTwrapper.h is missing from setup-2.427-1-src.tar.bz2

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:18:49 -0000, Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net> wrote:
> Barry Kelly wrote:
> > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:17:36 -0000, Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net> wrote:
> >> Barry Kelly wrote:
> >>
> > I've gotten the latest setup from CVS, but it crashes
>
> It does? How?
> Try the setup-200412 branch.

That's what I'm using now. Stack dump from the AV:

	setup.exe!0043d169()
 	setup.exe!004148cc()
 	setup.exe!0045385c()
 	setup.exe!004182db()
 	ntdll.dll!7c910732()
 	ntdll.dll!7c9106eb()

Of course, that'll be hard to reproduce without using the exact
settings I'm using for compiling etc.

On a slightly unrelated note, the cygwin setup logger doesn't seem to
auto-flush / close its file when it crashes.

I don't have time to really get into it right now. It's 1:45 am local
time, and I've just about pieced my system back together after a
disastrous upgrade attempt. More on Monday.

Barry