gdk-pixbuf for gtk-1.2?

Hi, Gerrit and Yaakov (and others)

Just had a quick browse for the August mail archive.
Seems that I missed to reply to you.

Now that glib-1.2 and gtk-1.2 are out.  But do you have any plan for gdk-pixbuf for gtk-1.2?
A lot of gtk applications require it.

And how is the other gnome2 libraries going? I think I have some free time these two months,
perhaps I can contribute something to the cygwin official release. At lease until now we don't
have any gtk or gtk2 based application in the official release.

I just have had beep-media-player-0.9.7rc2 built on gtk-2.4.4 (the packages from cygwin.com,
not cygnome2.sf.net), and using it to play mp3.  The new UI of bmp is very cool. (But it requires
libglade-2.4 which not yet released here)

Hansom Young