Re: [setup] Why does PackageSpecificationhaveaprivatecopy-constructor? (Robert?)

Robert Collins wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 23:42 +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:

Unless we add explicit copy-constructors to every single class, I'd rather
just leave it out and let the compiler handle things implicitly? It seems
cleaner to me.

I think you'll find every class that has a destructor also has an explicit copy constructor & assignment operator. That class certainly has an explicit assignment operator... being explicit on the copy constructor is consistent.

Have you heard of the 'rule of 3' ?

No. Apparently I need to do some reading.

Max.