Re: RFC: Packaging O'Caml

Igor schrieb:

> I'm still trying to get O'Caml to run properly (I keep getting the "No
> bytecode file specified" message)...  Do you want to discuss this
> off-list?

You cannot strip O'Caml executables, it is somewhere in the docs which
of the compiler executables may be stripped and which not.  Executables
compiled by O'Caml cannot be compiled in general, they are mixed mode,
text/binary code and stripping removes the text... have you opened a
binary with an editor already?  Looks funny.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=