Re: maintainers wanted for:

Robert Collins wrote:
> setup.exe.
> I'll carry on with bug support for setup until someone else steps up.

I've been silent here w.r.t. setup.exe for a long while, but recently I'm
finding my time opening up again. (As evidenced by my fairly new portfolio
of packages :-) ).

I'd like to start doing some work on setup.exe again.

I'll volunteer to become maintainer (or co-maintainer should there be other
volunteers) - though it may take me some time to get reacquainted with the
code, and grok the subtleties of some areas setup of that I have avoided so
far (i.e. flex and bison, mainly).

So long, Robert - wishing you good luck in your work transition, and hoping
you'll be able stick around for a bit to offer hints now and then.

Max.