[ITP] freeglut-2.2.0-1

Hello,

I want to contribute/maintain freeglut.
http://freeglut.sf.net/

Freeglut is the OpenSourced alternative to the OpenGL Utility Toolkit
(GLUT) library, this version is compiled as drop-in replacement
(includes GL/glut.h and libglut.a/.dll.a), unfortunately this is a
conflict since the opengl package includes also this header, so here is
some common sense needed.  Since I prefixed freeglut with /usr/X11R6 no
files will be overwritten, but depending on include path order it may
lead to compile errors if both packages are installed.

OpenGL is several years old and I think there is no other package using
this library, at least a grep on setup.ini gives five matches which are
the opengl package informations.

Freeglut may also be compiled to co-exist with existing packages, then
the library would be named libfreeglut.a/.dll.a.

GLUT/Freeglut will be used if it is present by JasPer which I'm
currently preparing for ITP (and JasPer will be used by ImageMagick for
JPEG-2000 support if JasPer it is present).

setup.hint:
===
category: Graphics Libs
requires: cygwin xorg-x11-bin-dlls
sdesc: "OpenSourced alternative to the OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT) library"
ldesc: "freeglut is a completely OpenSourced alternative to the
OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT) library. GLUT was originally written
by Mark Kilgard to support the sample programs in the second edition
OpenGL 'RedBook'. Since then, GLUT has been used in a wide variety
of practical applications because it is simple, widely available and
highly portable.

GLUT (and hence freeglut) allows the user to create and manage windows
containing OpenGL contexts on a wide range of platforms and also read
the mouse, keyboard and joystick functions."

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/freeglut/freeglut-2.2.0-1-src.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/freeglut/freeglut-2.2.0-1.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/freeglut/setup.hint
README: http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/freeglut/