Re: Ready for upload: ncftp-3.1.7-1

On Jun  6 20:55, Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
> curl -O http://cygwin.hackdata.org/setup/ncftp-3.1.7-1/setup.hint
> curl -O http://cygwin.hackdata.org/setup/ncftp-3.1.7-1/ncftp-3.1.7-1.tar.bz2
> curl -O
> http://cygwin.hackdata.org/setup/ncftp-3.1.7-1/ncftp-3.1.7-1-src.tar.bz2

Uploaded.

> The old ncftp-3.1.3-1 package can be deleted. But the ncftp-3.1.4-1 package
> requires libncurses7 and libreadline5, how do I express that in the
> setup.hint file?

There's no satisfying solution for now.  I guess most packages just state
the requirements only for the latest package.  If you want to serve the
requirements also for older packages, you would have to add all old
requirements to the setup.hint file as well.

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.