Re: List of package owners

Brian Ford wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

lesstif Harold L Hunt II

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I believe the maintainer is actually Brian Ford (see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-09/msg00348.html>).

Well, kind of. I guess you could call me the proxy maintainer.

Harold said he just released the initial package to get people started,
and that he wasn't interested in maintaining it.  I needed some bug fixes
from newer versions, so we struck a deal.

I provide updates to Harold on my time table and try to reasonably support
those updates.  He graciously accepts and publishes them. But, I haven't
really committed for the long haul yet.

So, I guess his name is as good as any.

I am fine with that. I am good at ignoring screaming about bugs... no need to direct the flames elsewhere.

On a side note, not much seems to happen with lesstif... not too many complaints, not too much development. It is just like a package should be: a nice companion for a nap.

Harold