Re: List of package owners

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 04:25:05PM +1000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>> aspell                  Gareth Pearce*
>> aspell-dev              Gareth Pearce*
>> aspell-doc              Gareth Pearce*
>> aspell-en               Gareth Pearce*
>
>Aspell-en is actually RLC

We need an announcement then.

>Secondly - I have sent an announce post for aspell (which also covers
>aspell-en), but it seems to have disappeared into the ether?  I don't see
>any bounce message in my email account.

I pull the ownership messages from cygwin-announce.  They will be automatically
corrected when announcements show up.

This is ditto for lesstif.  I don't consider you to be a maintainer until you've
actually done something with the package.  There have been a few cases of people
offering to take ownership that haven't actually materialized.

cgf