Summarizing the release notes for setup

We now face the job of summarizing 42kB of ChangeLog entries. It seems the
best way to do this would be to collaborate, so we need a collaboration
tool. Subject to approval from Chris and/or overseers, I could set up a mini
cvs repository in my home directory on sources.redhat.com, in which we could
collaborate to get this summary done.

To All: What do you think about the usefulness of this?

To Chris: What do you think about permission to do this?

Max.